rooten kann man Geräte heutzutage auf unterschiedliche Weise.
Nun denn, die Leute von xda haben wohl rausgefunden, dass man Gingerbread global rooten kann.
Some important things to know:
- You must have USB debugging enabled on your device
- You need to have an SD card (formatted and) inserted
- The APK must be install to device, NOT SD card
- The exploit may take a while to run, but not more than 10 minutes, if it does, get me a logcat, and reboot the device
- Always reboot between root attempts!
- While (temporary?) root access may be attained, due to locked bootloaders, efuses, S-ON, and whatnot this may still not work on your device
- The GingerBreak exploit should not be used to attain temproot and continue using the device. It fscks vold, you do not want to be running like that. You want to reboot! So if the root doesn't stick, you (still) have a problem.
- Make sure USB debugging is enabled
- Make sure you have an SD card (formatted and) inserted
- Get the APK on the phone somehow, and install it
- Open the APK, press the root button
- Wait a few minutes. If there are no problems, the device will reboot
- Make sure the Superuser app is install and working
Download: Gingerbreak 1.20 Quelle